Thursday, December 25, 2008

Couldnt ask any more for Christmas

This has no doubt been the best christmas in my life lol. atleast im celebrating it for its true meaning and that is the celebration of christ's birth. ha it's been my greatest honour performing in the musical and I really bear no regrets even though i was a lil reluctant at first when judith kinda forced me lol. Gota know sum new peeps thru this experience and understand what we as christians can actually do to bring ppl to God. It was truly amazing when i saw quite a number of dudes and dudettes stepping upfront during the altar call. I'm just glad the whole musical went smooth, no mishaps nothin haha. Anyway due to my fatigue im jus gonna provide pics and let em do the talkin lol.


Christmas dinner at aunts, wow what a crowd...haha i'm actually like an uncle to all those kids over there seriously.


haha Joseph but darn i look like a monkey






Classic man just like prehistoric times

No comments: