Friday, November 21, 2008

ZoukOUT WOoo

Today was COOOL MAN. played bball with my classmates then wenta meet Jin at the convetion centre. haha seems like he's a big hit in his group. his group members were like cheering him to rap haha. Not long after, he rapped infront of like 25 people ha taking the house down as always =] Then sum of them started to say that i cud sing then its like a small group gathered at the corner and heard me sing a lil tune of 'When u say nothing at all' lol.



then after that i crashed Zouk hehe.Cause the partying was actually only allowed for camp red members but i sumhow got a ticket from jin lol. was kinda bored at firrst cause i lost jin's friends sumwhere in the crowd. i was dancing on my own until some spontaneous peeps wenta dance with me. LOl from nowhere 5 girls surrounded me and started dancing. What was I? sum dancing tool or somethin. anyway i jus danced a lil wif them and walked away to the front. Then i finally found jin and the rest, danced wif them and sang to sum of the songs.
HAHA i had a great time today man!!!




No comments: