Wednesday, October 7, 2009

100th POST!!!

lol after not blogging for like what 3-4 mths or so, i feel kinda rusty man!
Anyway the past few months have been great, went through a lil pinch of idol experience, met new friends, had a few gigs and what not man. well heck whatever happened the past few months, I''ll just share about my recent happenings. I feel like a loner really at times, well perhaps ive been really indulging myself on computer games lately. I really feel like there's more to life than this. I Wanna get a job! well atleast for the last 2 weeks of holis. haha for other ppl they rather slack on the last 1-2 weeks but i feel like i gota get my arse moving and earn some bucks! even yew choong is tutioning some primary kids for extra bucks. Well i tried calling 3 monkeys bar at HV but they said that they didn't need any performers at the moment.. sigh.. I've been slacking really.. watching alota romantic comedies, they seem very very addictive...
just watched this show, A boy girl thing.. Chick flick as always but i really love the story line. Well the boy and the girl exchanged genders and they fell in love with each other nonetheless. I mean you know like it's way more interesting than other romantic comedies, it's like they couldn't really feel attracted to each other by their appearance as that'll be like narccism man imagine falling in love with yourself haha. Anyway gonna catch another movie later... What else is there to do. Well just a few days ago i was reading some primary school books which i left chucked at my book shelf for the past 7 years lol. I'm bored as hell, tried composing songs but didn't feel any kick, no drive, no motivation, NO inspiration at all. I feel like my fluid of life has been sapped dry and now i'm just this hollow jar. EMO EMO. haha but of course i appear alright on the outside... ANd sometimes i really hate watching idol.. everytime i watch, everytime i regret.. Why did i wear spiderman shirt, why did i screw up my timing.. sheesh.. why did i appear like a joke. Seriously man weird things happen to me at impt times. I love ranting and so enjoying it now haha. Oh yea shigga shay's dad passed on recently, i was pretty shocked by it all.. so sudden.. i wished i had like visited him at the hospital or something.. He was a very generous and humourous man i gotta say.. Like whenever i wenta Jin's house to jam, he had something funny to say and he was like forever teasing Jin shen lol. And recently when he wanted to bring us to the states, he was actually very willing to pay for my trip to san francisco but i couldn't go at all, courtesy of my dad who didn't think i should enjoy myself. like what the heck la but anyway that was the past..

Oh yeah and i checked wif my poly friends and it seemed like im not in the same class with any of them.. looks like im gonna be in a new Class AGAin.. this ngee ann ahh always get us engineering ppl to change class and in the end, its true we make more friends but most of them are like "Hi" "Bye" Material so what's the bloody point really. Alright im gonna watch idol results now, I'll be back soon..=]

1 comment:

Chrissytellyou said...

<3 you always although you seems silly on the outside.