Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hi my name is Daryl

yep you got that right shane williams no more.. call me daryl from now on lol. Anyway to start things off, Im having my holis now until April +++ !! =] yes!!!!
Ive been rather active in sports lately and this stupid online game which got me hooked. and darn it i missed church twice in a row already. first time i ever overslept sia.. So anyway ive been hanging out with chipmunk and gang alot lately cause my poly pals wenta China.. yeah celebrated chipmunk's birthday last week(maybe that'll explain why i wasnt at church) haaha really damn good food at M hotel. im a bloody cheapskate using my dad's and his pal's card to get a 4 for the price of 2 offer hehehe. Then last tuesday we(Shigga shay and his crew) wenta Bedok view sec to perform for our school tour. haha it was awesome, really reminded me of sec school when i used to perform during teacher's day lol. The crowd was pretty enthusiastic and sporting, they also came on stage to participate in the games. Great school i gotta say, even air conditioning installed lol. Everyone performed well and im so lookin forward to our next school =D
yayaayaaa happy happy happy but then my maid went back to indo for 1 month sia.. shit man. i gotta like mop the floor and dust the house and wash the dishes and alamak headache sia. and today a bunch of scouts came over to my door step claiming that it is job week, ha i was like:"its alrite boys i can handle it" then i gave them cash lol. Anyway i gota go now, haveta do sum chores.. ARGH








No comments: